Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

About Me

Hey y'all,

         I recently moved to Stillwater, OK in mid- July to begin the Speech Pathology graduate program. This is my first semester and I am extremely excited. I am mostly working with adults this semester. They are a little out of my comfort zone; with that said, it has been about two weeks and I love them. 
         Previously, I was a preschool teacher. There is where I discovered my love for speech, language and communication. I had been exposed to all kinds of children with various differences: English as a second language learners, articulation disorders, developmental delays, autism spectrum disorder, selective mutism and stuttering.
        I hope to document my experiences with you all on my journey to earning my CCC's. I will share with you the knowledge I gain and I hope you will do the same.

Go Pokes!

Laura 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment